Make Your Voice Heard
In order to make the plan to transform Baldwin Hills Crenshaw a reality, it is vital for City officials to know you support this investment in the Crenshaw Corridor.
Sign the community letter in support of the project!
To the Los Angeles City Council and the Mayor:
I support the plan to transform Baldwin Hills Crenshaw. The project is an important investment in the Crenshaw community, and we cannot wait any longer to receive the services and amenities that have poured into other communities for decades.
Here are a few other reasons why I support the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza Master Plan:
- The plan delivers 961 new mixed-income housing units to our community. This is much-needed housing for our community members.
- The plan will create thousands of jobs in the Crenshaw Corridor, including construction jobs and permanent jobs.
- South L.A. is lacking quality retail and food offerings – the plan delivers both.
- The plan calls for the first new hotel in the Crenshaw Corridor in decades, creating a place for our friends and family to stay locally when visiting from out of town.
- This is exactly the kind of transit-oriented development that should be built near the new MLK Metro station.
The Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza Master Plan delivers the housing, jobs, and amenities that our community has been waiting for, and will greatly improve our neighborhood.
Please join me in supporting the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza Master Plan.